quarta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2018

Mourah - Tightrope Walker


Letra

Between dreams and reality I’ve found a glittering rope A snake of constellations I venture onto it unafraid to fall Expecting to uncover The meaning of It all I’m a tightrope walker ‘Though most times I just fly A tightrope walker ‘Can’t explain the reason why It must be real like this Overwhelming Love I feel It links the one I wanna be To my made-up self From unknown dark skies To places I call home The world shoots me into deep sleep When it gets too sad to see While my other spectral self Roams free into the light I’m a tightrope walker ‘Though most times I just fly A tightrope walker ‘Can’t explain the reason why It must be real like this Universal Love I feel One makes it while the other falls Next time will be the other way ‘round One dreams while the other lives But in the end life is just a dream Life is just a dream How real is yours? I ‘m a tightrope walker In another space and time

Music&lyrics by Mourah © 2018 Whirlybird Seeds / AWAL

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário