segunda-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2018

Kate Mirson - Broken One


Letra

Don’t know what to do Don’t know what to say I never was bulletproof , you know who I am Breathing without get any breath Shoot me too much, don’t know what I can take PRE-CHORUS Don’t you dare say it was true? Only in my mind Don’t you dare say you miss me, I’m over your lies CHORUS So talk to me, were you trapping me They’re were right I was wrong and Only one of us it’s broken one I believed everything, every word It’s come to my head And I know that I become what you want And these memories will haunt me along For the rest of my days Flashbacks are coming without any rest Here's your forever and your happiness And I bought every side, of your stories Was it worthy, are you happy PRE-CHORUS Don’t you dare say you’ll be here always Don’t you dare say you’re sorry when you have no regrets CHORUS So talk to me, were you trapping me They’re were right I was wrong and Only one of us it’s broken one I believed everything, every word It’s come to my head And I know that I become what you want And these memories will haunt me along… BRIDGE Every smile, every laugh Every tear that you dry Every kiss, every hug Every word comes from your mouth Every moment that we through, Every time you said “I love you” Was all a lie. Don’t you dare say you loved me, all this time CHORUS So talk to me, were you trapping me They’re were right I was wrong and Only one of us it’s broken one I believed everything, every word It’s come to my head And I know that I become what you want And these memories will haunt me along For the rest of my days (Kate Mirson)

Letra e Musica: Catarina Silverio / Ensaio Geral

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário