segunda-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2018

Nelson Freitas - Wind it up


Letra

Wind it up, Wind it up Lately, I've been vibing with this girl She's been on my mind all the time You have no idea of what I do to her I blow her mind, yes, I blow her mind And, I, I, I, I I'm feeling you, feeling you Feeling you, feeling you I, I, I, I I know that you feeling me You feeling me, you feeling me too So wind it up for me Do it up so slowly 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself Wind it up for me, gal Do it up so slowly 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself And you'll like it, yeah, you'll love it We'll be doing things so naughty I'll be gracious while I'm touching you In the places that you want me You'll be crying, girl, no lying When I get you up in my bed So, let loose of control I, I, I, I I'm feeling you, feeling you, feeling you, feeling you You Know I do I, I, I, I I know that you feeling me Feeling me, Feeling me too So wind it up for me Do it up so slowly 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself Wind it up for me, gal Do it up so slowly 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself Baby, when I pull up on you, hey I go out of my way for you, hey You know I spend my check on you, hey Only the best of the best for you, hey So wind it up for me Do it up so slowly, yea 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself Wind it up for me Do it up so slowly 'Cause I, I, I Won't control myself I won't control myself (Wind it up) (Wind it up) Won't control myself (Wind it up) No, no, no (Wind it up) I won't control myself (Wind it up) No, no, no (Wind it up) I won't control mself (Wind it up) Yeah (Wind it up)

Não encontrei os créditos desta música

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário