segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2018

Isaura - Don't Shoot


Letra

It’s been a long time now Just another broken vow I told you it wouldn’t be easy Let’s take this easy It’s not fair, I’m saying it’s unfair It’s all much clearer now Brighter than a mirror I see myself It’s not fair I’m saying it’s unfair Don’t shoot I’m not trying to hurt you It’s you Don’t take this personally, personally You know, I’m out of my mind We ran out of time I told you it wouldn’t be easy Let’s take this easy It’s not fair, I’m saying it’s unfair It’s all much clearer now Brighter than a mirror I see myself It’s not fair I’m saying it’s unfair Don’t shoot I’m not trying to hurt you It’s you Don’t take this personally, personally Cool it down, take your time Cool it down, I’ll take what’s mine Cool it down, take your time Cool it down, I’ll take what’s mine Don’t shoot I’m not trying to hurt you It’s you Don’t take this personally, personally Don’t shoot I’m not trying to hurt you It’s you Don’t take this personally, personally

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário