quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2018

vaarwell - Branches


Letra

Impatient clock's (I scratch this mahogany) 
unfinished thoughts, (breaking roots and branches from this tree) 
misunderstood talks ( I walk home silently) 

I've turned insane (I scratch my skin I feel unclean) 
I suffered in vain (I'm guilty on a murder scene) 
There's smoke in my brain (It’s a world war and I'm in between) 

After all these years, I'm the catcher in the rye 
No need for your sorrow, I won't say goodbye 

(drunk) 

I am tangled in an endless knot 
I knew how to get out of here but I forgot 
Now I am tangled in an endless knot 
In an endless knot 

I scratch this mahogany 
Breaking roots and branches from this tree 
I scratch this mahogany 
I walk home silently 

I scratch my skin I feel unclean 
I'm guilty on a murder scene 
It's a world war that I'm in between 
I walk home silently 

(drunk)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário