sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2018

Holy Nothing - Underdog


Letra

Step up your voice And show them your choice You are not the underdog Wave down the engine As stunning as it might be You are not just wasteable Grab onto the mic And make them hear your noise You are not the underdog You don't have to just pass it on If you don't wanna eat it all up It's not you... I know it's a longshot But why not dream the top I'm so sick of common consent But break down the big norm And scream out to the swarm You are not the underdog They might say we are done At least having tones of fun It's not you It's not you, but me Continuously waving them on It's not you, but me Continuously feeding them all Just agreeing all the time Just agreeing all the time But I won't just eat it all up

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário