quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2018

Shawn Mendes x Portugal


Letra

Help me It’s like the walls are caving in Sometimes I feel like giving up But I just can’t It isn’t in my blood Laying on the bathroom floor Feeling nothing Overwhelmed and insecure Give me something I can take to ease my mind, slowly.. É um sonho que trago comigo Se acreditares sonho contigo Keep telling me that it gets better Does it ever? Help me It’s like the walls are caving in Sometimes I feel like giving up No medicine is strong enough Someone help me I’m crawling in my skin Sometimes I feel like giving up But I just can’t It isn’t in my blood Eu vou acreditar! Looking through my phone again Feeling anxious Afraid to be alone again I hate this Trying to find a way to chill Can’t breathe, no Is there somebody who can help me It’s like the walls are caving in Sometimes I feel like giving up No medicine is strong enough Someone help me I’m crawling in my skin Sometimes I feel like giving up But I just can’t It isn’t in my blood Eu vou acreditar! Que vamos conseguir Que vamos conquistar Nós somos Portugal Uma só voz E um coração! Help me It’s like the walls are caving in Sometimes I feel like giving up But I just can’t It isn’t in my blood Eu vou acreditar! It isn’t in my blood Que vamos conquistar Nós somos Portugal Uma só voz E um coração! It isn’t in my blood

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário