segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2018

Freddy Locks - Overstand


Letra

I’m gonna keep on moving I’m gonna keep on fighting I’m gonna keep on moving Hope you understand I hope you understand If we don’t care If we don’t care If we don’t care Hope you understand I hope you understand The world is crying and we surviving We must take a stand today The trees are dying and people smiling Blind by the ugly vanity Oh can’t you see my brother They want to make us blind How can’t you see my sister We gotta stay alive Hope you understand I hope you understand I’m gonna keep on moving I’m gonna keep on fighting I’m gonna keep on moving Hope you understand I hope you understand Common The time is now, the day is now Must stop this madness today The world is mine, the world is yours We must stop to live in pain All we have is our life All we have is our life All we have is our life That’s all that we have Hope you understand I hope you understand I hope that you understand I hope that you understand I hope you overstand I’m gonna keep on moving I’m gonna keep on fighting I’m gonna keep on moving Keep on moving

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário