terça-feira, 28 de novembro de 2017

The Code - Fly Higher


Letra

Fly Higher – The Code I've been down, I've been lost and found I've watched the darkness I've been I've been hurt, scars still hit my soul Sweet misery I've been dragged, I've been close to hell Watched myself drowning I've given up tears still hit my soul Sweet misery Pré Refrão: Hey there's the sun and all the stars above There's so much life It's not the end, it's the beginning We're shining stars, we're shining stars Refrão: I can fly so damn higher higher So do you will make it through Touch the sky we're shining stars We can fly so damn higher Feel this love, this energy We're shinning stars I know it's hard to forgive the past When all your scars remind you that But you are stronger than you were before Look at yourself So beautiful Pré Refrão Hey there's the sun and all the stars above There's so much life It's not the end, it's the beginning We're shining stars, we're shining stars Refrão I can fly so damn higher higher So do you will make it through Touch the sky we're shining stars We can fly so damn higher Feel this love, this energy We're shinning stars I know it's hard to forgive the past When all your scars remind you that But you are stronger than you were before Look at yourself So beautiful Will fly higher

Não encontrei os créditos desta música

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário