domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Cristóvam - Red Lights


Letra

I go around this town a time or two Just to waste another dance with you I know It's wrong but I just can't help myself See, I'm a little bit lost and I could use some help Didn't you hear? Here nothing sounds the same We'll fool ourselves and pedal through the rain Oh my dear Have no fear I'm here the good times Here for the bad times Here for all that's wrong and all that's right We echo through the night Between these red lights Between these red lights It's easier having it said then having it done And promises come and go just like the sun I'm a sinner in a city that fits me like a glove Haunted by a shadow of a child playing cupboard love Didn't you hear? Here nothing sounds the same We'll fool ourselves and pedal through the rain Oh my dear Have no fear I'm here the good times Here for the hard times Here for all that's wrong and all that's right We echo through the night Between these red lights Between these red lights Between these red lights Between these red lights

Music & Lyrics by Flávio Cristóvam. Filmed & edited by Camilo Simões. Production assistance: Timothy Lima and Lisabete Ferreira.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário