segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2018

Pás de Problème - Trippin' Like Johnny


Letra

"Oh beautiful electrifying minds for those whom trouble shines for those sentimental over the mechanics and the parts of the all big and vicious machinery sentimental over the schemes about the narrow perspective in which i get sentimental over you over the rhetorical dances in which they might take us over the beat junkie the night calls over the time we don’t have to waste sleepin’ sentimental over doses, I know how close is sentimental over fast cars, nasty stars there is no time to be be be be to see see see just trippin' like johnny Alerta Alerta Pesadelo Novelo! Master Sabes I’m Trippin Like Johnny Master Sabes I’m Trippin Like Johnny (x2) I tell this stories, because i believe in what I see"" -- Pás de Problème 2018

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário